• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can I find RL 26?

Chesapeake

N/A
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2018
Montana
Hey guys, I’m looking for some Alliant RL26. A few pages of google has turned up nothing and my local gun store is out as well. Any help would be appreciated. I’m looking for a few one lb jugs or an 8 pounder. Thanks

You and everyone else! Good luck. Been slim for some time now. Post where you’re located, and maybe someone knows of some local.

Yeah man. It's been in hibernation for months now. I was holding off doing some load development for 2-3 months waiting. Decided, "Fuckit" and did other powders (RL16, RL17, H4350). I'm happy with 3 different loads for the same bullet now.

Yeah I couldn’t get h4350 to work with the 147eldms. I’ll have to give RL16 a shot I guess. Please let me know if anybody finds any.

Found 4lbs today at a local gun shop. I’ve looked all over the place for it. I live in west Texas and checked all the shops local to me. Checked a bunch of shops on my way through Dallas/ft worth over Easter. Tried checking all the stores in Abilene over Easter as well because it’s on my way to Dallas but one store that I knew carried quite a bit of reloading stuff was closed. I was in Abilene again yesterday and got to check out the store that was closed around Easter and they actually had 4lbs, all same lot.

Damn, nice find! The closest I found it was 6 hours away with only 2 lbs. I’m hoping to have a cousin of mine mule it part-way to me.

Last edited:
Well this place was 4hrs away but I was up here visiting in-laws and thought I would check it out while my wife was shopping for vacation bible school decorations.