• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Where can I get a Surefire FA762K anymore?

captnmo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2008
Fort Lewis, WA
So I had my rigs setup to accept the Surefire FA762K suppressor and I just never got around to ordering one before I went to Afghanistan. Now I'm being told they discontinued the K and SS models and are only going with the new SOCOM model. The bitch of it is the SOCOM won't work on the adapter that I have, one of which is welded on the barrel because it's 14.5" and WA doesn't allow SBR's.

So does anybody know anyone that still stocks the FA762K suppressors or am I SOL and am going to have to make a trip back to the smith to have that adapter removed and weld on another one?

Wow, I thought I was alone. I too have a pinned 13.5" .308 barrel with MB762-211C adapter and looking for the same suppressor.

They have NOT discontinued production of the legacy suppressors. Its just slowed due to high demand and the new line of SOCOM. I highly suggest calling an SOT who carries Surefire or can place an order through M3.

They have NOT discontinued production of the legacy suppressors. Its just slowed due to high demand and the new line of SOCOM. I highly suggest calling an SOT who carries Surefire or can place an order through M3.

Roger. I'll check with my local dealer. Thanks for the heads up.

This is correct. We can order these cans but unfortunately have no idea on lead time. If your interested in pricing, shoot me a email and I'll give you a quote.

thanks,