• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can I get an Innorel rt90c leg rebuild kit?

BushyAR15

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2012
Colorado
www.wickedweasel.com
My Innorel RT90C has a broken part in the two of the legs. It's the black (DAMN) Plastic wedge that locks the legs in place or releases them. Does anyone know where I can order these parts? I searched the interwebs and could not find replacement parts for the RT90C. TIA!

5398B97D-4099-40A1-AC11-367157E3543F.jpeg

Thanks, yeah, I've tried those places. Apparently the Innorel is a rebranded Artcise tripod. They don't have spares listed on their site, and an inquiry requires more personal information than I care to share on a Foreign website.

I got it used and it worked fine for over a year. Point is I bought it as it was a good price. IF I have to replace it, I'm going to go with something made in North America or some place that offers after purchase support

Email Innorel or the vendor you purchased it from and they’ll likely just send you a replacement. The Amazon seller is very responsive.

^^^^
This!

Innorel USA is very responsive. Usually within 24 hours. Parts usually come from China so they may take a few weeks to get to you. Oftentimes they ship replacement parts for free!