• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can I get gun cart for 3 gun match

KHOOKS

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2008
Central Alabama
I have seen some cart type gun carriers. They look like 3-wheeled stollers that have been mod'ed to carry guns,ammo,and things need for match.

Re: Where can I get gun cart for 3 gun match

the sporting clays crowd are the TARDS that have trouble walking from the coke machine to the cigarette machine....they use 'em all the time...

In my opinion carts at 3 gun matches encorouge poor gun handling and muzzle control .

At the Ft Benning match last year every single shooter that used a cart covered someone with the muzzle of their long guns more than once when loading and unloading them from the carts.

We got pictures the 2nd day to prove it .

If you have so much stuff that you need a cart you probably have too much crap and need to down load . Everything I need to shoot a typical 3 gun match fits into 2 rifle cases and a Green Mountain large range bag .

I call this sequence the "Trail of Tears" (from Tiger Valley 2004)

............... Larger version of above photo.

As for safety.. just because you have a BABY STROLLER does not mean you get to store your long-guns so they're pointing at people, or ACTIVELY SWEEP OTHERS with your long guns.

I got tired of scanning the gaggles of highly-qualified STROLLER PILOTS to get photos of blatant safety violations (which meant - if you think about it - being "downrange" of them).