• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where can I have an old Kahles ZF-95 checked out?

Holyfield

Private
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2007
Southwest Virginia
I have an older Kahles ZF-95 that belonged to the IDF and I would like to have checked out and repaired if necessary. I notice if the scope goes unused for awhile the turrets become hard to move. I had talked to Kahles and they didnt seem willing to to look at the scope but did tell me that is was made between 1966 and 1970. If anyone knows of where I could send this scope I would appreciate it.

Re: Where can I have an old Kahles ZF-95 checked o

I didn't pick one up as I spoke with Swarovski & Kahles and neither would do any work. Don't know of anyone doing work. Anthony

Israel's PR rep just called and said the country is going out of business. Boy, this is bad news for Israel! Your scope is junk now, sell it before anyone finds out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Israel's PR rep just called and said the country is going out of business. Boy, this is bad news for Israel! Your scope is junk now, sell it before anyone finds out. </div></div>

That's not true....I just got this email.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Israel PR Minister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are still in business, do not believe the evil rumors spread by Hamas, they are lying dogs.</div></div>

Re: Where can I have an old Kahles ZF-95 checked out?

You try USO or maybe Premier, some of the smaller scope shops. Maybe offer an employee some extra cash on the side to stay late one night and look at it on their own time, they'll have the right tools and knowledge. Other than that I'm not sure what to tell you.

oh I just hear the PR guy was fired. I so wanted to break the scoop
frown.gif

Holyfield, If you discover someone who works on these scopes please post it or let me know.