• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can you buy AI stock plugs? for Accuracy International AT skins?

goneballistic

Village Idiot
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2007
Utah
I bought a lefty Accuracy International AT on here a few months back. I switched skins but the new skins are right handed. There is a hole in the stock where the little capture piece is supposed to sit.

on the lefty stock, they glued a stock plug in there and redrilled the hole a little lower to catch the little stud on the side of the stock. Anyone know where I can find a couple spares to plug the hole so I can redrill it lower?

it's this plug in the picture, the slightly larger one.

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 3.00.17 PM.png

in other news, I LOVE this thing. Shot it for the first time Saturday, it shot amazingly well. Especially for factory off the shelf ammo.

I just need an adjustable buttstock to slide the recoil pad up a bit and it'll be perfect.

That was the first place I checked. It did cost me seventy bucks for two cheek piece quick adjustment screws 😭
😂 yea those things are insanely expensive for what they are.

But yea man, that’s pretty much your best bet for the random parts. I hit them up for a few random AI parts/hardware you can’t find listed for sale and they managed to find em for me.

Reactions: goneballistic
😂 yea those things are insanely expensive for what they are.

But yea man, that’s pretty much your best bet for the random parts. I hit them up for a few random AI parts/hardware you can’t find listed for sale and they managed to find em for me.
After ordering I drove past an ace hardware and felt like a dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper