• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where did this POS get the gun from?

He had called a buddy to come help him. The buddy showed up and shot the cops then they both hauled ass. My understanding they caught both of them. They just released the body cam video ...not good.

He had called a buddy to come help him. The buddy showed up and shot the cops then they both hauled ass. My understanding they caught both of them. They just released the body cam video ...not good.
Did you watch the video?? His buddy I think did show up and help him escape, but it sure looks like him doing the shooting not his buddy. I can only find that this POS has been charged so far.

They did arrest his friend, just can seem to find what they charged him with. All the news articles are focused on David, and not his friend. I haven't looked at court records (yet) so I could be wrong for sure.

Please say these vermin will be getting the death penalty. The one where they are VERY slowly lowered into acid, feet first.

I gotta ask, as a civilian,,,, why oh why is it a good idea to say "get out of the car, now"
Get out of the car, now
get out of the car, now

ad nauseum.

and then, get out of the car now, or we'll taze you,

(rinse and repeat)

Gentlemen, and Ladies, when you're pulling someone over, give 2 orders at best. Just in case the first one isn't heard. (that MAY be possible.)

There should be no 'strike 3'.

It should be more along the lines of "First warning, Second warning, then Strike them THREE times."