• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where do Pac Nor barrels..

Bumbellybeak

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2009
Illinois, USA
...fit in? Are they ok, good, better, among the best? Just wondering how they are compared to some of the other custom barrels.
Thanks !

Re: Where do Pac Nor barrels..

They tend to have the biggest following with the hunting crowd and I love the ones I have. I would not have a problem using one on any build for any purpose. They also do some very nice inhouse work for rebarreling but I have never had them do any bedding or other work so I cannot comment on it there.

Mine is top notch..and likes being shot dirty much better than clean!

B.

They have great customer service! Penny is great to deal with. Turn around time is reasonable 6-8 weeks.

They cater to the Hunting/varmint crowd. They find the benchrest shooters to finicky and nothing makes them happy unless it shoots in the zeros.

You could definitely do worse than Pac nor.

Willys46

I have one and absolutely love it. It loves being shot dirty.

I've had two rifles rebarreled with Pac Nor and have been very happy with their service. Had everything done in house with them and delivered on time or before.

In my experiance they are very good tubes, but I have only used about 4 of them. Two were on my guns two for friends rifles. All have shot and cleaned very well.