• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where do you get your bullets/brass?

Shrike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2004
Las Cruces, NM
I'm sure this topic has been visited MANY times, but I haven't checked these forums in a while. I searched, but didn't find anything.

Where are you all getting your bullets/brass these days. It seems like everyone is out of everything. I used to use midway for everything, but it seems that they're out of all pistol primers, most match bullets, etc.

Are your vendors a closely guarded personal secret?

Let me know if you have any info on smaller vendors that keep stuff in stock.

-Erik

Re: Where do you get your bullets/brass?

The last couple times I have bought from Midsouth and Natchezz..but I also keep a eye on Midways sales flyer.

Does anyone know which websites will take back order for primmers? I don't mind waiting I just need to figure out where to wait.

Thanks for the info, guys. I'll check out these vendors. Unfortunately, you never know who's reputable other than the big names (like Midway). And they're out of stock quite often.

I wish I had the cash to put in 500 ct brass/bullet orders, but I mostly have to order them 100-200 at a time. So I place orders often.

-Erik

I put in a backorder at Graf's for some 210M, BR4's, and Varget about a month ago. A spot in line is all it is I guess, but it's better than nothing...

-Slice

I use Powder Valley, and Graf's for my brass and bullets. I check Midway, but usually someone else has better prices.

Primers are what I am having the most problems finding. I call one of the local places every couple of weeks to see if they have BR2, or BR4 in stock. So I get a brick when I can and put it on the shelf.