• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Where do you shoot in Western Washington?

3O8Junkie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2011
The Great NW
I live in the Mountlake Terrace area and am wondering where any of you fellow hide members might enjoy shooting in the area?
I have been to Sam's but they will not allow civilians to shoot a high power rifle and are very restrictive with shotguns (00 Buck only).
I have been to the kenmore range once but was a little turned off by the 1 round in the magazine at a time rule and the limited distances.
I would love to know if any of you guys have someplace you like to go shoot outdoors or have a place that you enjoy shooting? I have heard rumor of a great spot up a forest service road (#420 or so) just past Verlot on Mt Loop Highway where you can supposedly get up to a mile shot in safely but I have not taken the drive yet myself. I have been shooting since I was a kid in Alaska but have just recently taken it up as a hobby and am looking for anyone local that might enjoy a range buddy (who isn't a complete douche-bag) once in awhile. Also just looking at thoughts on the local shooting range situation, favorites, places to avoid etc.

Re: Where do you shoot in Western Washington?

Hey Shooter, Sent you some local links that might interest you also.