• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Where does she fall in the matrix?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    What she was
    patricia-cornwall-delta-assault-01.jpg

What she is
    Patty-Breton-mug.jpg

I'm guessing she's right at the top far left
    hot-crazy matrix.jpg

What some feminazi cunt thinks of the matrix

Apparently too many nights in the back room at Hefs mansion doing pcp.

Reactions: Mwalex
    She matured out of the Hot axis of the matrix long ago, but apparently didn't bother adjusting her position on the Crazy matrix accordingly. That's not a good look for someone of her age.

If you're a guy in your mid-50s and fantasize about banging women crazy enough to end up in jail, I'd hope that said women are at least 30 years younger.

Reactions: atomic41
    What she was
    patricia-cornwall-delta-assault-01.jpg

What she is
    Patty-Breton-mug.jpg

I'm guessing she's right at the top far left
    View attachment 7772193

She was a (9,9). Now she's a (6,8) to (7,9)

Just north of the line and enough to make it fun 😁😁

Would bang.

There's always a place in my heart for a stabby['s knife].

This is what happens to good looking women once their value in the sexual marketplace drops. They lose their shit because they are not treated as they once were because they don't look as good as they did. They still want to be attractive to men, but men are more interested in younger women. Her score went from a 10 to a 4 and she still wants guys who are 10s to want her and her kids. That shit ain't gonna happen. So when some guy who isn't a 10 mouths off to her she gets irate and goes off on him.

She just gives it more credence by pretending that only men validate this “Matrix”. I’ve seen a lot of women nod while laughing saying “so true”….

I also like how she goes on about men saying women are crazy during their periods. Women say this all the freakin time! Women openly weaponize their “cycle” as a time to give them a wide berth. It’s so bad, feminists are even calling for paid monthly leave for period week…..😳

Last edited:
    She just gives it more credence by pretending that only men validate this “Matrix”. I heard a lot of women nod while laughing saying “so true”….

I also like how she goes on about men saying women are crazy during their periods. Women say this all the freakin time! Women openly weaponize their “cycle” as a time to give them a wide berth. It’s so bad, feminists are even calling for paid monthly leave for period week…..😳
    That's why I refer to her as a cunt

I LOL at middle aged guys who think they're going to go out and snag 25 YO poontang.

You gotta play your bracket.
    Speak for yourself. I’ve had them pick me up. However, I don’t play because I have enough babies. 38-40 is another story. No, I’m not rich.

Reactions: PDXGS

see what an Earl Scheib's paint job can do for you 99.95

see what an Earl Scheib's paint job can do for you 99.95

Man, I see some women that are halfway decent looking, then I see them without makeup in the morning and wonder who the freak they are??

I have a neighbor like that. I see her going out on Thursday night (ladies night) and she looks pretty damn good. I see her early Sat morning doing laundry and it startles me 😱…….

LOLOLOL..................

A) She's a unicorn
    B) That's what middle aged guys with zero chance delude themselves with

Maybe a unicorn. I know a few guys who I race with that have just that.

Edit: I wanted to add that these women maybe good looking, but they are not intellectually by any means. But these guys don’t want that. They want agreeable women who look good.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 308pirate
    I have one good friend that is 50 and he married a 26 yr old hottie (she wasn't crazy)
    I have another 50 year old friend that married a 33 year old average face but hottie elsewhere (again not crazy)

Neither guy is rich like a 1%'er, but they are upper middle class and do not have any money problems. Nice house, nice cars, live well, but don't toss money around like it grows on trees.

I really think the problem is a large chunk of younger men are gender neutral man bun tofu eating going nowhere smucks and these ladies would rather have someone more 'manly' that is successful even if there is an age gap. I can also tell you my friends do not act 50 years old, they act 21 at best.

Those of you saying a 50 year old can't honestly land a younger hottie are completely wrong.

That's because they know in not too many years they/you'll be dead, they'll own all your stuff and still be young enough and good looking enough to still get a replacement man. :D

Last edited:
    Reactions: SQ54
    That's because they know in not too many years they/you'll be dead, they'll own all your stuff and still be young enough and good looking enough to still get a replacement man. :D
    But I play better than that (or used to), use ’em, leave ‘em. 🤣