• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Where is everyone hunting at?

wolf_father_6

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2019
Hunted whitetails doves an turkey in the north Carolina mountains for years now recently moved to Nevada. Big game changer tons of coyotes an Jack rabbits to kill, gonna be my 1st time putting in for mule deer tags this year hoping to get lucky

Reactions: Aggie
I'm in the same boat, just got stationed in Texas after being in VA for years. Looking forward to having hogs during the off season. Haven't met anyone here with hog or coyote problems yet, but hopefully will soon.

Colorado - Mule Deer, Elk
New Mexico - Elk, Speed Goats
Idaho - Black Bear
Kansas - Pheasant, Quail
Texas (Home) - Pigs, Coyotes, Ducks, White Tail, Dove
Oklahoma - Ducks, Coyotes, Turkey, White Tail

I hunt a metric F load. While it's all good fun, I'm particularly found of high country backpacking hunts for Elk. Nothing like going on a 'vacation hunt' and coming back 10lbs lighter and totally exhausted, but with 100lbs of wrapped meat. If you know, you know.

I primarily hunt south central Alaska for moose, caribou, and griz. Occasionally I’ll venture down to the coast for some black bear or if I did really well on the draws like this year, then I’ll be headin to Kodiak for a brown bear.

I will hunt on my small piece of Texas near Gatesville, Texas for Whitetails.

Front porch
second hand lions.jpg

Reactions: Zeroit and TACC
Central VA and eastern WV. Dove, turkey, deer, and coyote for me. I've always wanted to go for hogs out in Texas, or along the gulf.

Nowhere this year? Lost my hunting spot and have pocket full of out of state tags. Scrambling to find a place for white tails this year.

NOWHERE!!!!

Seriously, its getting harder and harder for me to find decent places to hunt that are NOT up the Boone and Crockett's ass!

bench

My backyard mostly. Hopefully Colorado elk next fall.

Colorado - Mule Deer, Elk
New Mexico - Elk, Speed Goats
Idaho - Black Bear
Kansas - Pheasant, Quail
Texas (Home) - Pigs, Coyotes, Ducks, White Tail, Dove
Oklahoma - Ducks, Coyotes, Turkey, White Tail

I hunt a metric F load. While it's all good fun, I'm particularly found of high country backpacking hunts for Elk. Nothing like going on a 'vacation hunt' and coming back 10lbs lighter and totally exhausted, but with 100lbs of wrapped meat. If you know, you know.
Bro you need to try hunting whitetail in kansas. That is about the only thing that is great here.

Tagged out our new Mexico cow elk this morning. My buddy and I shot back to back and hit ours about 40 yards apart. You can see him in the background with his. My shot was just over 250 yards and his was just under 300.
20191102_073658.jpg

20191102_073831.jpg

Hit Wyoming in early October, then down to Idaho late October. About to head back to Idaho next week, I just can't sit at work knowing there are still deer units open and I have a tag in my pocket!

Reactions: GONE BAD