• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where is the best place to buy scope?

kmk76

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2023
Texas
What are the best online stores for buying optics? Most of the larger stores are all just full retail. Who is willing to sell at the best price?

Are you a Veteran?

For me I really like EuroOptic. For Vortex vets who've set up an account get a nice discount. They have good stock, same day shipping, and knowledgeable staff.

Other than the Vortex/Veteran thing they may not have the best price you can find. Optics are usually a big enough purchase that it's worth it to check a few places. But I start shopping at EuroOptic.

Make sure to check their sale/open box tab, that's often where the best deals are.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
PX here, expert voice, most of the vendors on here have decent enough prices and great sales from time to time.

I’d find it hard to believe you couldn’t find the best price looking around here. Even some of the vendors come close to vet/first responder pricing on a daily basis.