• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where is the PSA JAKL?

oldfatguy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2008
Huntsville, AL, USA
Palmetto State Armory announced their new JAKL a couple of years ago then cited pandemic delays. So far it seems to have completely disappeared. Anyone have any news as to if it is ever going to be released?

OFG

Supposedly the 10.5" 556 is 70-ish days from release with the 300 blk version coming months after. I'm a bit ticked by the release order changing but at least its coming.

Anyone get their hands on one of these as of yet?

Anyone get their hands on one of these as of yet?

The 556 version was at "The Gathering" event so some people got their hands on it. As soon as rumors about the delayed initial 300 blk release being 8.5 instead of 7.5 or lower started popping up I just gave up and bought something else.

ACR brace I built for the Jakl for the lulz (Its not really staying on there)

Attachments

• 20220330_1741289.jpg
    20220330_1741289.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 2,348
Last edited:
With the changes PSA made, I wonder how it compares to the BRN 180s g2?

Wondering is the jakl justifies the price difference over an AR….
I’ve got a psa lower I built, aero parts, g2s trigger and their 14.7” premium upper, runs great. But I’m about $800 in it…

What’s the jakl do that’s worth $300-$400 more? Is it as reliable as a AR, easily serviced and repaired, parts swappable quickly like an Ar?