• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where lowlight been?

I've learned that he's always around. Maybe doesn't make his presence known, but he's always where he needs to be.

It does seem he's keeping a 'Lowprofile'

You hear about the short and slim Marine Sniper who went to Alaska to teach some long range shooting classes?

Came back to CO a Husky Fucker.

🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully he can take his tacticool 45-70 lever gun he was wanting on another float trip chasing giant moose.
Thats a real Alaska time right there.

Or maybe...

Attachments

• 6lp61w.jpg
    6lp61w.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Haha
Reactions: JoshPutman
I am sure where ever he is he is very busy

1657035655232.jpeg

live @5 a sudden rash of someone putting lipstick on farm animals has local police perplexed with no witnesses and no leads on the culprit lol .

• Haha
Reactions: lash
It's not a big mystery

I was in Alaska, stayed an extra day to Shoot the Arctic Guardian Match there, and came in 5th so happy about that

Came home, did a Chris Way class, so out to the range, new set up, new stuff, work for that class, etc.

Day after Chris's Class, I had a scope company in town and played with new optics. so busy two days. Immediately after that we went to Colville WA for the SH Challenge and spent the weekend there...

Came home, got the cold, and now getting ready for another AK Trip this week

So like I said, busy ....

Should be about time for the silver salmon run in Southeast AK. hope you can get some fishing in. Take care.

@lowlight

Silvers on the AK peninsula are a pretty great day of fishing.
Easy to fly out of Lake Hood across from Ted Stevens.

Not as cool as your moose hunt and a pretty mind blowing day.
And fresh salmon kicks ass

Lingcod > halibut
Pacific Sheepshead is even better.
But, I don't think they are in Ak.

Can't believe short people don't eat fish.
Is that a new thing ?
Isn't pescado (mex spelling) directly tied to some sort of growth hormone ?

:)

85CC1188-0295-4B2E-90F1-F1088F017DA7.jpeg

He’s in the pic. Get the man some stilts or a snorkel, sheesh.