• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Where on the net do you go to watch free movies?

Big Bo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2005
Cal West
If you know of a site to go to, and can watch free movies without getting a virus or viruses, can you please share?

My son found "Dead Snow" and I would like to watch it. But the threat of viruses keeps me away from sites that I know nothing about.

Re: Where on the net do you go to watch free movies?

I use the blockbuster movie pass. Sort of like netflix junior, but it's tied to my dish service so I get it for free. Does discs or streaming. If you pay it's $10/mo.

Yeah, I guess I am going to have to pay instead of getting movies for free. My son watches free movies, viruses scare the hell out of me.

zmovie.tv
It has links to other sites. I have Norton and it never clued me to a dangerousor malignant attempt. Since the links are free sometimes they are a pain in the ass and you have to sort through to open the movie, and sometimes the quality low and the streaming slow, but they are free. I usually find all the new movies on there about 3 days after release.

Allow me to distill the question down to it's fundamentals:

"which copyright violation site do y'all recommend?".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: royboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">www.ch131.com </div></div>
This site downloads vgrabber, which is not easy to uninstall without something like revo uninstaller. Pass.

google: letmewatchthis, followed by the name of the movie you want

sometimes you'll be referred to the site "1channel.ch" which is the same thing. there are tons of shows and movies on there; that's where I watched "Dead Snow" the first time, and it's where I watch "Breaking Bad," "Dexter," and other shows weekly.

I use The Pirate Bay (bit torrents) mostly.
Some binary Usenet too.
Also use a utility called Peerblock to keep my ISP out of my business.

Download to PC and stream to WD-TV Live via home network.
Handles HD and 5.1 great.