• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy 2" and 3" AR500 circles?

wahoowad

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2012
Virginia
I want to weld up my own AR500 spinners but can't find anybody who sells small circles. I prefer circles with no hole or ears as I intend to weld them onto an arm from the back. I also could use a source for some round or square AR500 rod for the arm.

Anybody know who can provide this?

Re: Where to buy 2" and 3" AR500 circles?

Why don't you PM osuarchitect? He is a vendor here for AR500 targets.

Jcvibby or osuarchitect will help you out. If you're set on welding i would want ears on them so the welded area won't be your target.

jcsteeltargets.com

shootsteel.com

Instead of welding, use the existing holes to bolt the plate on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jcsteeltargets.com </div></div>

X2! Jake is a great guy, will treat you right and the profits go to a great cause (Jubilee youth ranch)...

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jcsteeltargets.com </div></div>

Look no further than right here.

We have a bunch in stock with one little 3/8" hole. PM me and we can work something out.

Don't mean to hijack this thread but looking for steel targets for 223 and 308. AR500 good enough?

Plenty good enough. Should last for a very long time!!!