• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy 308 BCG?

Atti_Mac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
TX
Who has in stock in Chrome? I can't believe any time I want ot buy an American made item it is out of stock for months or back-ordered. Is it really ?

Re: Where to buy 308 BCG?

Call Young Manufacturing as they do not list 308 Bolt Carriers on their website.

They told me a waiting time is 16 weeks.

Np. here goes:

Rainierarms.com (middle of the road pricing)

JSEsurplus (v good pricing, but chornically backordered)

Brownells.com (middle of the road pricing)

Midwayusa.com (chronically backordered & ho-hum pricing)

DPMS.com (never bought from factory...MSRP pricing on everything)

gunrboker.com (pricing all over the place, membership required)

Armslist.com (pricing all over the place, membership required)

RWSgunsmithing.com (pricing usually high, seller on here & they currently have a DPMS BCG for sale)

Fulton armory.com (overpriced DPMS parts, but availability is v good)

That's all i can think of off the top of my head...your best bet for availability will be fulton or brownells.

I recently purchased .308 BCG from Rainier. Love being able to call and get someone knowledgable on the phone every time without waiting. They even shipped it straight to WMD guns to have it nickel boron coated. They will also headspace for free if you purchase a barrel from them.

I just received my BCG from Rainier. Took a while to get it here (~10 days from ordering) but it was available.

If you are .mil or LEO you can contact them to get a discount.