• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy a DBAL-D2?

i got one for a great price from bigtexoutdoors.com (sponsor here?) on a black friday sale.

If you want to take a chance, there are a few real dealers on eBay but I can't recommend a particular seller. I lucked out and Dvor.com was running a sale and got the tan for about $1050 keep an eye on them and you might get a deal. BTW, bought several items from Dvor.com without issue. They are like a clearing house for OpticsPlanet.com In closing, the illuminator in the D2 is the best you can get without going to a FP unit. Super clean just like a PEQ-15

All companies have a MAP, many time if you see a company has some in stock you can call them for a deal, there are multiple dealers on here that regularly stock them. I'd reach out to one of them for a SH discount.

All companies have a MAP, many time if you see a company has some in stock you can call them for a deal, there are multiple dealers on here that regularly stock them. I'd reach out to one of them for a SH discount.
👍
As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it is our pleasure to assist you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have a few moments

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
I don't normally have a large on hand stock, right now I am only doing Steiner thermals, I would reccomend Camrea Land or Kosher Surplus as I have heard good stuff about both and they have much larger inventories than I do.

There is on in the EE at Arfcom for $1150, they seller says it didn’t use other than to mess with his cat.

• Haha
Reactions: Doge
At Koshersurplus.com we guarantee the best price, Add to cart to see the discounted price. We also have the Villain gen 2 diffusers in stock that can be added to your purchase. Let me know if you have any questions.

I got mine last year from JRH and it was one of the best price I could find at the time. Robert is G2G!

Reactions: Lowdown3
Seems like everywhere I look they are exactly the same price. I'm assuming that's Steiner imposing minimum advertised price. Any suggestions on where to get a better deal?
Have you checked popular online stores? or might as well post it in the classified section. Good luck !