• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy B-14R

kg232

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2022
Massachusetts
Looking for a B-14R steel barrel at a decent price and in stock. I’ve been keeping an eye out here, but keep missing them. Tried looking local but no one has them and can only get the carbon fiber barrel.

I also ordered mine through KyGunCo. I’m still waiting on it as I got the steel barreled action and it needed to be special ordered. But great price and great customer service on the phone.

Reactions: kg232
Looking for a B-14R steel barrel at a decent price and in stock. I’ve been keeping an eye out here, but keep missing them. Tried looking local but no one has them and can only get the carbon fiber barrel.

We do have this thing called the internet where you can buy almost anything you can think of, including guns.

Check this thread

You looking for a complete rifle or just BA?
Complete rifle likely Gunbroker is worth a look. Bought mine there from a vendor charged no CC fees and shipping was included in the price.
Was under $1100 TMD with tax and FFL XFR fee. IIRC price was $937 or close to that.
Barreled action I saw one OL vendor had steel ones for under $700 I posted a link for it at RFC.
BTW absolutely love the B14Rs. Shoots great and is my by far most enjoyable firearm I have ever shot.

I got mine from eurooptic. it was fair price, I didn’t have to wait. my local ffl received it the day after I ordered it. If you’re definitely getting one, start looking for extra magazines. They were hard to find for a while. I scooped up 2 extra from scheels. I love mine!

Attachments

• 18A8D506-EA62-424B-B1CE-96794550923A.jpeg
    18A8D506-EA62-424B-B1CE-96794550923A.jpeg
    494.5 KB · Views: 31