• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy Barrel storage cases for AI barrels???

kujuak

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2017
OK, I tried search function and Google and still can't find one. I have a Gradous 6.5Creedmoor barrel for my AI/AT and would like a proper case to keep it in. Where do I find these?

Thanks!

Tab Gear has one the also allows for the storage of your bolt

Reactions: kujuak
I'd give Mile High Shooting a call, after all they represent AI as a vendor.

If you want something more fancy than PVC pipe with end caps you could try a Pelican, or similar for M4 Carbines but they would hold more than 1 barrel. Seriously I'd call Mile High Shooting and ask them.

Reactions: Heyitsclint
The PVC idea is pretty good. Maybe a pool noodle for padding, maybe a way to attach to a pelican or other hard case.

There are ready made PVC tubes for architectural blueprints that screw together and come with a sling depending on length. You can even rattle can them in your favorite camo pattern I just remembered seeing them during an FTX a long time ago and thinking back then that one could use them for all kinds of applications.

I second the TAB Gear barrel & bolt sleeves. I have them for all of my AXMC barrels. They even have a spot to insert a label card so you can tell at a glance which barrel is in which sleeve. They're well worth the price and fix the AI barrels perfectly.

Anyone ever consider a pool cue case?

I'd just drop the coin for the TAB
I was thinking the same thing. They are available cheap to very nice ones.

I was having an issue carrying the extra bbl, bolt, mags, torque wrench, ect. Finally butchered one of my Pelican cases to fit it all in the same place and protect it.

Steve

Reactions: SonicBurlap
I use the TAB Gear for mine and have been real happy with them. Call Mile Hiigh.