• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy Camo Netting?

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
Had the opportunity to buy new surplus (real Military contract made in USA type) for $100 per for 10x20 size in both Desert and Woodland.

Now that I want one or two, I can't find them. It's like they doesn't exist, unless you want to pay $400 plus high shipping cost.

Anyone have sources? Don't waste my time with made in China Crap!

Want to make a sunshade off the side of a 20-ft shipping container to keep the sun from turning it into an oven in the Summer, and double as a makeshift patio to get out of the sun during breaks and lunch at a construction site. Want camo netting for better airflow vs. solid awning.

Prefer the Desert camo pattern over Woodland.

Last edited:
Had the opportunity to buy new surplus (real Military contract made in USA type) for $100 per for 10x20 size in both Desert and Woodland.

Now that I want one or two, I can't find them. It's like they doesn't exist, unless you want to pay $400 plus high shipping cost.

Anyone have sources? Don't waste my time with made in China Crap!

Want to make a sunshade off the side of a 20-ft shipping container to keep the sun from turning it into an oven in the Summer, and double as a makeshift patio to get out of the sun during breaks and lunch at a construction site. Want camo netting for better airflow vs. solid awning.

Prefer the Desert camo pattern over Woodland.
The only "camo netting" I ever saw when I was serving were the large, radar-scattering nets we put up to cover our vehicles in the desert... which happens to be available for purchase here:

You say you want the real deal, US military contract gear, but you want it cheap as Chinese netting.

Those two things don't go together.

I've seen these nets hold up to some serious weather and abuse by US Marines. My opinion: buy once, cry once. It's not $40 it's $400. But it will absolutely last at minimum 10x longer than anything else.

The above kit is 900sq feet with the poles and stakes. One hexagon and one diamond shaped section. You were wanting 200sq feet for $100. This is 4.5x that amount of area for only 4x. So, technically, less $ per sqft of what you were seeking.

Math
Screenshot_20210924-231828_Chrome.jpg

The only "camo netting" I ever saw when I was serving were the large, radar-scattering nets we put up to cover our vehicles in the desert... which happens to be available for purchase here:

You say you want the real deal, US military contract gear, but you want it cheap as Chinese netting.

Those two things don't go together.

I've seen these nets hold up to some serious weather and abuse by US Marines. My opinion: buy once, cry once. It's not $40 it's $400. But it will absolutely last at minimum 10x longer than anything else.

The above kit is 900sq feet with the poles and stakes. One hexagon and one diamond shaped section. You were wanting 200sq feet for $100. This is 4.5x that amount of area for only 4x. So, technically, less $ per sqft of what you were seeking.

Math
View attachment 7709312

As I originally posted, I had the opportunity last year to buy the real deal US Military Surplus sections for $100. Now the opportunity doesn't exist.

The link you provided won't fully open. Plus I don't need/want poles. Just need the netting.

As I originally posted, I had the opportunity last year to buy the real deal US Military Surplus sections for $100. Now the opportunity doesn't exist.

The link you provided won't fully open. Plus I don't need/want poles. Just need the netting.
Last year I had an opportunity to buy ammo at 1/4 the price too.

what’s your point?

Reactions: clcustom1911

Well, that was last year. Should have bought it when you had the chance. We're in the Now, not the Then.

If you just need the netting, then don't use the poles....?

Google search "surplus camo net system"

Ok Fellas, I've come to the conclusion anyone under 30+years old doesn't have a clue what camo netting is, as every person I talk to under 30 keeps thinking Im looking for mosquito netting with a camouflage pattern.

I scored the mother load today at a Surplus Store in the big city when I stopped at one.

All brand new, never used.

Bought two complete desert pattern sets, new in the box, and two new bags of SAAB Barracuda in woodland. The best part is the new SAAB stuff was $100 cheaper than the old school desert pattern stuff.

Obviously they didn't know what they had.

IMG_20211001_154740270_HDR.jpg

Ok Fellas, I've come to the conclusion anyone under 30+years old doesn't have a clue what camo netting is, as every person I talk to under 30 keeps thinking Im looking for mosquito netting with a camouflage pattern.

I scored the mother load today at a Surplus Store in the big city when I stopped at one.

All brand new, never used.

Bought two complete desert pattern sets, new in the box, and two new bags of SAAB Barracuda in woodland. The best part is the new SAAB stuff was $100 cheaper than the old school desert pattern stuff.

Obviously they didn't know what they had.

View attachment 7713510
Denver Metro?
Lemme know where if you dont mind.