• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy CRYE pants & shirts

Re: Where to buy CRYE pants & shirts

+1? Missed a couple of opportunities to buy with savings
frown.gif
Anyone have a reputable vendor that takes special care of Hide members?

Dang Doug, you're right up the road from me...reach out to Crye and see what the minimum buy in is
smile.gif

If its the actual Crye Precision Clothing, Direct from them or resales on ebay. Pretty sure they don't have any resellers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug@Blackhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else have input on this? </div></div>

Doug, I will save you some time, best bet is to go directly through Crye. I searched and searched for vendors but came up short.

Hope you are doing well.

Any chance of a group buy? I'm close to ordering direct, but would always like to save when possible!

I don't know if they would even do a group buy...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: magic647</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if they would even do a group buy... </div></div>

Dont think you will see a Crye GB anytime in the foreseeable future.

It says "Call 718.246.3838 for volume pricing." So it looks like there is discounts if you buy a bunch of stuff.

If you organize your own group buy, you could probably get some discounts. But you would be responsible for taking the orders, handling the money, and then redistributing the products.

A big hassle, and I doubt it would be legal (*note - I am not suggesting to do anything illegal). Give that number a call and see what they say.

If you talk to Crye and find a way to do a group buy, I would definitely be interested.

Crye is one of the companys that doesn't care to make money. A store I go to finally gave up on dealing with them and sourced other vendors.

Some of the armor and chassis you can get, but some of the orders for soldier with boots on the ground NEEDING their gear was waiting at some items close to a year. With 6 months being the norm.

It was bad enough when the airsoft kids were buying it all. Once troops were allowed to wear it in Trashcanistan it was going insane to get it.

So there are other vendors like SORD and Arcteryx where you can get MC uniforms. The new Arcteryx unforms kick ass. Quality is outstanding. One of the bad things about Crye pants is they would split in the crotch. So be looking for those if you find any used.

Try Grey Group Training in Fayetteville NC for either of those lines.

Cut

Holy crap! One Arcteryx multi cam item cost as much as a my house payment! I wonder what the LEO discount is?

Ya, pretty much gotta buy directly from CP.
I will say this, though...their customer service is TOP NOTCH.

Bought an XL Chassis and they somehow sent me a Large...needless to say, I was in shock and pissed because I was home on leave and looking forward to packing up my new Crye rig to send it overseas. Called them, sent it back, I had my XL in a little over a week.

Of course, I did spend 1800 bucks so I didn't really expect a hard time from them.

Took me two months to get my chassis (the large I had to send back).

Bought some of their AC pants, great design and the kneepads work great. I ordered 34L, they fit great at the waist, but my quads are a tad large (6'3", 250 lbs) and they get a little tight. Seems they have a somewhat skinny cut to them. Again, not the waist, just the overall cut. fuckin badass pants, though.

I'm running Kitanica pants, nowadays. I know this is a Crye thread, but these Kitanicas are SOLID, sized great for dudes that lift a lot, and durable as hell. not to mention, tons of pockets in the right places.

Crye makes awesome stuff... I want the Airframe helmet bad. That thing is so light...much lighter than my gunfighter mich. fwiw

-edit
I have the worst luck with ordering stuff on line, btw. It doesn't matter... optics planet, Crye, Cabela's, Midway USA, you name it.
This other time ordered two pairs of Crye's AC pants, they somehow only sent me one...called them immediately and they sent another pair out right then. I think I'm on a first name basis with Crye haha

Great company, though... glad I ponied up the cash for the Chassis and blast belt. awesome kit. Crye does it right

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crye is one of the companys that doesn't care to make money. A store I go to finally gave up on dealing with them and sourced other vendors.

Some of the armor and chassis you can get, but some of the orders for soldier with boots on the ground NEEDING their gear was waiting at some items close to a year. With 6 months being the norm.

It was bad enough when the airsoft kids were buying it all. Once troops were allowed to wear it in Trashcanistan it was going insane to get it.

So there are other vendors like SORD and Arcteryx where you can get MC uniforms. The new Arcteryx unforms kick ass. Quality is outstanding. One of the bad things about Crye pants is they would split in the crotch. So be looking for those if you find any used.

Try Grey Group Training in Fayetteville NC for either of those lines.

Cut

</div></div>

No Crye is a company that loves to make money (like every other company). They just know where it is. And it's not selling to the little guy. Same as H&K

They can keep their overpriced gear. At their prices that stuff better come with a blowjob from my choice of Victorias Secret model.