• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy Desert Tactical?

Re: Where to buy Desert Tactical?

They are apparently starting to ship a little more regularly now. Check with FreedomGunworks.

I should have my chassis and 308 conversion pretty quick and 338 conversion not far behind that.

DTA will take care of you. Last time I talked to the lady they had rifles not spoken for so you could buy them direct with delivery end of August.

Anyone know if they have military discount?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jephs422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wasn't sure if they sold direct until I looked at their site a bit more. Now that I know how to order it I have to start raping my safe and see what I can live without.....</div></div>

Freedom Gunworks has a 243...IN STOCK!

Rich

Hydro be careful with that 308 barrel. It has a flat crown on it and nothing to protect it. The thread guard doesn't protect anything but the threads. Think about getting a DTA muzzle break other break or at least puta washer under the thread guard to set back the crown a bit. I went a head and opted for the DTA break for mine.

Yeah its crowned but its at 90 degrees to the barrel. Flat straight across. Same way on the 338 barrel too but its protected by the included muzzle brake.