• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to buy Falcon Menace 4-14x44 FFP Mil/Mil ?

ipsullivan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2010
SC
As the title says, where can I find a Falcon Menace 4-14x44 Mil/Mil? I found it on one website but it seems to be non-functional.

I am keeping my eye out in the for sale forums.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ian

Re: Where to buy Falcon Menace 4-14x44 FFP Mil/Mil ?

Keep your eyes peeled

Ahhh! I think some one beat me to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc80</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this guy carries some

http://www.rwsnydergunsmithing.com </div></div>

I believe he only carries the 5-25

And I can vouch for RWSnyder... I bought a Falcon 5.5-25 and am very happy with both the scope and his CS. Had to return my 1st one for an eyepiece that loosened up and Roberty replaced the scope for me no questions asked. The replacement scope has been 100% since.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waynea_91</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check here also http://www.sightwonders.com/falcon.html </div></div>

I saw this site but it seems to be non functional when you add the scope to your cart. Not much info on the business so I decided to stay away from them.

Ian

I ordered my 5.5-25 Menace from Matt at www.sightwonders.com. I was looking for the EMD reticle and he only listed the ML16 on the site. I emailed him and he responded quickly that he did have a few EMD's in stock and if I wanted one just order the ML16 and he would change the order and he done just that.

Matt at Wonder Optics is good people. I have bought 5 WOTAC's from him in the last 7 months and have had zero problems. I have talked to him on the phone and to date his word is gold so have no fear in dealing with him. You'll be glad you did in the long run.

Got one from Rob Snyder.

Thanks for all the help,
Ian