• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to buy Falcon Menace?

XRAY110

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2011
Arkansas
So when I search these scopes I don't find anything recent so I am asking. Does anyone know a place to buy a Falcon Menace 5x25x50 with the EMD reticle that is in stock. Ordered one plus some burris xtr med. rings from SWFA about 4 weeks ago. Never said backordered til 2 days after I ordered. I called and they said 3 weeks, but then I called yesterday and they told me July now. First and possibly last order with SWFA. Just wondering if there's somewhere else that has some in stock for a resonable price? Thanks for any info.

Re: Where to buy Falcon Menace?

I too will suggest "Check with RWSgunsmithing here on the hide as well, he's a dealer."

Fast and helpful to boot. You'll get your answers with him, fast.

Ordered mine from RWSynder too. I actually have the exact scope you're looking for - once the group buy for the swfa 5-20 hd goes through - i will be selling. The scope has only been mounted and zeroed at the range. So, if you're still lookin by then, i'll let ya know

I got mine through RWS. great service totality worth sending a message to and finding out if he has one or when he will get one.

just a heads up - there's one for sale right now in the optics for sale section