• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy in Houston area

Michael396

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2011
I moved to the Houston area at the end of last year and have been trying to find a place to buy rimfire supplies in the area. I would appreciate any recommendations. I buy most of my stuff from Ables in Huntsville but they have very limited 22 LR rifles, ammo, anything really. I would love to pick up a new rifle and quality ammo this week.

If your looking for bulk 22lr ammo cheap, Academy Sports has a good supply. The one in Missouri City usually has a decent variety. If you want the good stuff Killoughs is the deal. You can find the Lupua, SKS, etc. online as suggested above.

Reactions: Michael396
I found Champion Firearms in College Station yesterday. They do not stock much for 22LR but they did have a Tikka T1X in stock. I snapped it up so I now have something to start with.

Killoughs is going to be a fair hike from Houston, being that Winters is outside of Abilene...

Reactions: Michael396