• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to Buy Lucas Bore Guides

TSpork

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Trying to buy a Lucas Bore Guide. Sent him an email a week and a half ago, but have not received a response. Anyone know if he's still in business, or where to buy them? Looking for one for a 700 in .308.

I just emailed him last week and he got back with me in a few hours. Sent him a check for a bore guide. So, yes he is still in business. What email did u try? This is my 3rd from him and he always promptly responds.

I just emailed him last week and he got back with me in a few hours. Sent him a check for a bore guide. So, yes he is still in business. What email did u try? This is my 3rd from him and he always promptly responds.

I sent an email to this one:[email protected]

I found it online as someone had said it was the email they used. is this the one you used?

Possum Hollow Bore Guides will do the same thing. I have a Lucas guide. It's basically a delrin straw. Nothing special about it. Having to deal with crappy communication and long wait times is silly when you can get the same thing with a different brand name on it for less, overnight. But if you gotta have a Lucas, you're gonna have to put up with the back and forth. It took me about a month or so to actually get one ordered. Had to send numerous emails and phone messages. Kind of a pain in the ass. By contrast, you can just hop onto any of the shooting supply websites and order a Possum Hollow or similar guide. Bore-Tech makes nice ones too.