• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to buy Nightforce NXS?

trigger29

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2011
SD
I've been looking for a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MOAR zerostop scope, and everywhere I look, they are $1959. I assume this is minimum advertised pricing. Is there any place I can call who may sell for less? Normally it would be easy, as I buy all my optics from SWFA, and they treat me very well, but they don't carry NF.

Re: Where to buy Nightforce NXS?

Mile High shooting is another place to check. As there is a minimum price for them to sell them for sometimes the "deals" may come in the form of discounted ring/bases or other items. Both the places truck listed are GTG also. I have dealt with Mile High and have had great luck.

I've dealt with both Euro Optic and Mile High, very good companies!

Jay at Sportoptics.com

I also like Troy at Veterantactical.com but i don't know if he is a Nightforce dealer.

I've bought a few from Randy at Mile High. He is always very good to deal with, I'd go there first, IMO

Thanks guys. I'm going to a major sporting goods store tomorrow, but I've a feeling they are not going to budge on their price, so I'll be looking for one.

Spoke to Sean at Mile High. It seems they will be making a sale. Good guys for sure.

Spoke to Sean at Mile High. It seems they will be making a sale. Good guys for sure.

Both Sean @ Mile High and Sean @ Sport Optics are great to deal with.

Everyone at Sport Optics is helpful/knowledgable for any questions that you may have. They have my business. Now if they will just get in a NXS 2.5-10X32 Mil/Mil I will give them more of my money!