• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to buy redding bushings locally in the Houston or surrounding area?

wade2big

Two Star General
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
Does anyone know a shop that carries Redding neck bushings in the Houston or surrounding areas preferably from Webster to Sugarland? I ordered the .225 and .226 like a dumbass instead of the .245 and .246. I will be in the area tomorrow. I would appreciate the help.

I don't know anywhere that carries that around here. I would think you'd have to order that. I've never seen bushings in any of our places that carry reloading supplies but Houston would of course have a lot more options. Precisionreloading.com is pretty fast in my experience

There is a bass pro shops at 8 and 288?
I will check their website to see if they carry them. I found a dealer on redding’s website that is a couple miles from the location I will be working at today just north of the Webster area.

Best stocked place I know is 10ring but its on the NW side (BW8 and 249ish) on Jones Rd.
I called them. They did have a couple bushing sizes for 6mm cases. I called every place I could find in and around Houston. Nothing. I went ahead and ordered what I needed and I have it coming. I was just hoping to be able to play around this weekend. No biggie.