• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Where to buy Rockset?

Tony.

Private
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2004
Los Angeles / Phoenix
I got a vial of Rockset when I bought my suppressor adapter / muzzle brake. I want to use this stuff for other brakes. Does anyone know were I can buy some?

Re: Where to buy Rockset?

Bought mine from a surgerical supply store in Yonkers NY

Tony,

I have a bunch of vials from SF. I don't use even a 3rd of each during an install. PM me your address and I will UPS to you for the cost of the shipping.

Terry

I believe AAC and Gemtech sell it as well. All my KAC and AAC samples cured last time I tried to use them, not sure the shelf life when unopened but once opened they go crusty quick.

yeah AAC sells it. it's cheap

for a one time buy with shipping I would go with flexbar. 2 ounces should last a very LONG time. I have 12 breaks from AAC and after mounting them all I still have 8 vials left. Also they had the black plastic tube things and once opened they're trash pretty quick, I like the newer eye dropper style ones and they tend to last a very long time after opening.