• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

where to buy the M40A3 Timberwolf NV mount ?

Re: where to buy the M40A3 Timberwolf NV mount ?

cool .thanks. Do they export to the US ? any paperwork needed since it's NV related ?

You have to e-mail or phone them. The PGW UNS mount may not be available at this time because the USMC bought all they had several weeks ago. I was quoted $225 or $250 for one.

Thanks. English or French Canadian ?
wink.gif

They are bolted to the stock.

My Timberwolf. .338LM at the rear.
My Coyote. .308 at the front.

HPIM1309.jpg

do you need to remove the barrel or stock to install it or just drill and bolt ?

All the extended front rails for NV I have seen are not bolted to the stock they are two piece top & bottom. The bottom is bedded/epoxied into the stock after the stock in inletted for the bottom half. When installing the mount make sure that you level the whole mount to the scope base and center the NV mounting assembly in the barrel channel or around the barrel, Should be the same centerline unless the bedding is not true.

I hope this helps.

Ern