• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Where to find Bergara B14 barreled action?

WeeHooker

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2021
MA
I have an extra HMR stock and R700 chassis. Was thinking a B14 in 6.5 Creedmoor might be a nice match for my B14 rimfire. Everywhere I look, actions are sold out. Any tips appreciated.

I would look for something else. Barrel replacements on Bergeras are a pain in the ass. Buy a barreled action that can take shouldered prefits and your life will be much easier (and cheaper)

I would look for something else. Barrel replacements on Bergeras are a pain in the ass. Buy a barreled action that can take shouldered prefits and your life will be much easier (and cheaper)
OP is newer, he might have joined from the Reddit Long range sub.

Those guys never shut the fuck up about Bergaras.

OMR just started selling carbon prefits for all bergara actions, so there is that.

Reactions: WeeHooker
OMR just started selling carbon prefits for all bergara actions, so there is that.

Questionable barrel quality, Expensive and stupid barrel nut setup. Due to the conical breach you are really limited.

Sold my Bergera and bought a Tikka for less money and I am way happier. Lighter, more accurate and much better aftermarket options as well as cheap plentiful barrels.

Someone is better of starting with their premier actions but at that point, might as well just buy a custom for not much more and be able to take advantage of all the aftermarket and plentiful shouldered prefits.

Reactions: KPthePreLander
OP is newer, he might have joined from the Reddit Long range sub.

Those guys never shut the fuck up about Bergaras.
some of us are here just cuz left handed lol. Believe I wish i had more options than bergara. I actually was more drawn to the Tikka CTR, but unfortunately was discontinued in the US. Even tried to inquire of purchasing it in Canada and importing it. If anyone here has a left handed CTR i might be interested in buying it

What?
No theyre not. Just a bit different.