• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to find Bergara BXR 2001

Funny we're in the same boat. I was looking for cz mags and casually looking for a BXR. Found the mags on ebay but no luck with the BXR so far.

Sorry, misread the title for my previous post. I had the BMR in mind. I did see a few on Gunbroker last time I was browsing on there.

Last edited:
Quality ammo right now is the key. Get yourself on a waiting list for RWS, SK, Eley or CenterX so you have it in time a rifle shows up and hopefully you can find one from a LGS. They are “nuts” accurate with quality ammo. Ammo. Shoot 50 today during my lunch break. Love this rifle!
0A9D74FE-7DD1-4D37-ABB8-0BD8AB6FBECE.jpeg

Funny we're in the same boat. I was looking for cz mags and casually looking for a BXR. Found the mags on ebay but no luck with the BXR so far.
Buy Ruger 10/22 magazines they are the same except the BXR magazines that are second sourced and need to tuned by sanding the slides flat to fix the stuck magazines problem. I only use Ruger 10/22 mags. Another Bergara BXR fix for the bolt cycling problem is to replace the poor quality OEM guide rod with KIDD rod kit and tune the action with the 3 different springs to work with cans. The same lack of QC is fixed by replacing the ejector with a VQ ejector. Typical production hardware where marketing is more important than QC. Looks like the B14R has the same problems with FTF and dropping magazines. Keep the chamber clean and they shoot good. But is it worth the time, ammo and money to get it tuned in.