• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to find DATAC BN 115s?

Jaxdialation

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2011
Colorado
I'm stumped. I can't believe the hoarding phenom has hit these bullets. Even Tubb's site doesn't have them anymore.

And perhaps most disappointing, David didn't answer my inquiry. Things are really bad when one of the sports finest
gentlemen is at a loss for words.

Thanks in advance

I called and asked why the were not on the site as that had been my source, I was told 8-12 weeks and tat they were taken off site due to volume of inquiries. I just bought a good amount in options for sale section this week, now I just need to get a bn coating kit as they are bare. Good luck in finding them, keep an eye on for sale ads and also creedmore sports is taking back orders.

I walked by the DTAC storage bin yesterday and there are about 20 + different boxes of 115's on the shelf. Only problem is they are 100 or 200 count (# guess is from memory )so they are not a listed item on the website. Nothing wrong with the bullets just didn't have enough left from a specific lot to fill another 500 count box. If you call them on this item you can get some of these bullets. SSS 806 323 9488
I try to answer all my emails but sometimes they get intercepted and hopefully answered by sales or customer service or info at davidtubb.com.

Dtubb

Last edited: