• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to find Eagle drag bag

I have no doubt the Tac Ops bags are nice but the $100 price difference would pay for some other gear on the wish list.

If they bother to answer, tell them I STILL want my refund for the Dominican Republic products they sent me by "mistake".

There is actually a leprechaun riding around a unicorn in my neighborhood that has a few in stock. I'll see if I can grab him the next time he swings by and get a price for you. :)

I got mine quite a while back and after searching high and low, found one in a SF supply shop. I paid an arm and a leg for it, but its what I wanted. I think it may have been the last one at the time, but not sure if people had bought them since. Got it with padded scope and barrel protector.

I spent several weeks calling places a few months back looking for a Eagle drag bag With zero luck. Went with a Tac Ops and couldn't be happier with the quality.

I know this is an old thread but I was looking for one as well. Now they are owned by ATK who also owns Blackhawk and Uncle Mikes among a large list of holdings. Maybe they are eliminating duplication of competing product line.