• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to find S&B 4–16x50 PM II LP MRAD SingleTurn

rasheed

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2005
Houston
After all the optics talking, thinking & reviewing, I've decided to go with S&B on my next build.

Where to get the best deal???

Re: Where to find S&B 4–16x50 PM II LP MRAD SingleTurn

Didn't take long...

Thanks to all!

rasheed

I got mine at CSTactical, Mike got me a killer deal. Also he found the CCW turrets that a lot of guys don't have in stock.

btw it's GREAT GLASS!!! You'll love it.

Contendo,

I thought that may have that effect.

ive used Doug for other stuff but his helper Neal quoted my list price for a schmidt & Bender that i found elsewhere for about 200-300$ less than list brand new.
try alex roy eurooptic.com or matt in virginia

Alex Roy at Euro-Optic - great guy to deal with!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SAKOstalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ive used Doug for other stuff but his helper Neal quoted my list price for a schmidt & Bender that i found elsewhere for about 200-300$ less than list brand new.
try alex roy eurooptic.com or matt in virginia </div></div>

You should have waited to talk to Doug and told him you were a Hider. Just like Scott @ Liberty, he knows we spend money on glass. And they will do you right.

We do our best to work with the members here. It is a pleasure getting to "meet" the members here and participate in Hide events.
Neil is a good guy and knows his stuff, however, there is only so much he can do, which is why I am on line 12-18 hours a day and almost always available. Best to call me at the store early in the day (I get in @ 6:30). If you're told I'm on another call, just PM me to call you. I will. Being a member means something to us, as well as the other SH sponsors.