• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to find the best deal on US Optics Scope?

guns1977

On The Way
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2007
AL
Okay I"ve decided what scope I want/need and am going with a us optics sn3 tpal, the scopes have a price but was wondering where to find the best deal on them? Just wondering if any tips from those familiar with the scopes and company.
Thanks

Re: Where to find the best deal on US Optics Scope?

Mike at CS Gunworks likes to deal on USOs. E-mail him and discuss the details.

He made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Got my ST10 from Mike at CS Gunworks.

doc76251 would be a good call as well...
Wouldn't hurt to call USO in CA and see if they have anything (JBWIII just gave an amazing deal on a mis-build this afternoon).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my ST10 from Mike at CS Gunworks.

doc76251 would be a good call as well...
Wouldn't hurt to call USO in CA and see if they have anything (JBWIII just gave an amazing deal on a mis-build this afternoon). </div></div>

Thanks I'll do that

John III just had one in the sales section yesterday and was marked down quite nicely. I believe it only lasted something like 11 minutes before it sold.

Keep a close eye out on the sales section, the good deals go fast.

good luck!

I'm here and such a deal I have for you my friend, LOL.

Cheers,

Doc