• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where to find the best price on a....

280nosler

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2011
North Carolina
Bushnell Elite 3.5-21x50 DMR with G2 reticle (34mm main tube).

Haven't found any locally, and will need to get one in and mounted by March 1.

Thanks in advance.

If you're on Promotive, they have a great price. I'm seriously considering it, even though it's way too much scope for my intended use.

promotive is for most government (local, federal, state); military and even some retail sales folks. They give discounts for those who qualify. If you do not qualify, I bought my Bushnell from Scott at Liberty Optics, I'd be calling/emailing him if I were you and not a promotive team member.

What's promotive's price?
I don't like signing up for a lot of this that require for me to upload personal info, DD214 etc.

Pm me if you want.

Is the the 3.5-21x50 ERS in G2 available?

Get ahold of Scott, at Liberty Optics, he has the best prices bar none. I ordered my G2DMR from him last year. I just ordered an XRS from him tonight. Best prices I have found anywhere.

Yeah good price for sure just need the funds to buy one.

Come on overtime, taxes or bonus !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Best I was able to find was Optics Planet. Just ordered my 3-21x50 DMR G2 the other day

SWFA has a 110% price match guarantee. You find it somewhere cheaper show them the website and they will beat it!

they also have military discounts to help out if their prices are already lower than the competition.

they have never done me wrong!

Buy a used one. Lifetime warranty so there is no issues. I got mine for $800 and $825. New Mil/leo discount from Bushnell is around $1K