• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get AI merchandise in US ?

Andy T

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2007
Northeast
Are there any places in US that sell Accuracy International merchandise? I am looking for a hat and possibly a T shirt, but don't feel like paying $25 in shipping fees.
Thanks!

I placed a WTB ad on the accessories sub-forum and got a cool hat and t-shirt.

Don't know what made them close the store....dumb idea

Reactions: Basher
https://www.cafepress.com/make/custom-t-shirts

pick any design you want and upload it (hats or shirts)
I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that would be trademark/copyright infringement. I personally frown on buying fake swag as much as I frown on buying fake Atlas bipods and Leupold scopes. There's enough thievery in this world, we don't need more.

OP, if MHSA and Euro can't help you, I recommend you and anyone else wanting hats and shirts to contact AI USA. If there's enough demand, it's likely they will do a run of it or push some out to the distributers for sale.

I placed a WTB ad on the accessories sub-forum and got a cool hat and t-shirt.

Don't know what made them close the store....dumb idea

Unlicensed merchandise maybe? I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Unlicensed merchandise maybe? I don't know, just thinking out loud.

The stuff I got from a member here was definitely legitimate as it had the same markings and tags as stuff I purchased from AI when their store was opened.

AI told me that the store closure was temporary but it has been over a year now. They need to get an understanding that people like swag for things they own

Reactions: Basher
Swag is free stuff. I understand that companies like to call their paid for promotional items "Swag," but if you paid for it, I would call it an "affinity purchase." Shirts, hoodies, and jackets emblazoned with giant corporate logos (Nike, Underarmour, and Tapout come to mind) also fall into this category.

I like hats and stickers too, and I put that (free) little Geissele zipper pull on my jacket. But, I am very reticent to be a billboard for a company- even more so if I have to pay for the honor. Free hat? Sure, I'll wear it. $20 cranium-mounted billboard? I'm much less likely to partake. Free stickers? Sure, I'll put them on the gun safe or gun case. $1 sticker? Nope, you can do your own advertising.

I'd bet they did some algebra and figured out that the store wasn't selling as much as they thought it would...

Reactions: Andy T
Swag is free stuff. I understand that companies like to call their paid for promotional items "Swag," but if you paid for it, I would call it an "affinity purchase." Shirts, hoodies, and jackets emblazoned with giant corporate logos (Nike, Underarmour, and Tapout come to mind) also fall into this category.

I like hats and stickers too, and I put that (free) little Geissele zipper pull on my jacket. But, I am very reticent to be a billboard for a company- even more so if I have to pay for the honor. Free hat? Sure, I'll wear it. $20 cranium-mounted billboard? I'm much less likely to partake. Free stickers? Sure, I'll put them on the gun safe or gun case. $1 sticker? Nope, you can do your own advertising.

I'd bet they did some algebra and figured out that the store wasn't selling as much as they thought it would...

Agree about the use of the term swag...that isn't what I meant. Maybe it wasn't selling but it is still a service that is important to their customers. Price it so it is break even at least.