• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get ammo now post

Something is screwy.
They're also showing Aquila subs for $29 per brick, both listed back in November

That link goes to Safegunshop . com

Please see: https://www.bbb.org/us/nm/albuquerque/profile/online-shopping/firing-line-inc-0806-99165753

See also:

Unfortunately, Firing Line, inc is a real business.

It appears that safeguns stole the name and logo from two separate companies.
Please see link to the real company: https://www.firinglineinc.com/aboutus.asp --> They are a real gun range out of Philadelphia.

It looks like the stole the logo from these guys: https://www.firinglineguns.com/contact

I called the real firing line guns and they are aware of the problem and would appreciate us getting the word out. They have called everyone they can and no one seems to be able to do anything. They already sent unanswered demand letters and notified the authorities.
They are now in the process of rebranding their company as a result to stop being from being confused with the safegunshop . com scammers. They only sell ammunition to their customers on their firing line.

Safeguns is also not associated with a similarly named store called Firing Line -->https://www.firinglinegunrange.com/ I called them to alert them to the problem and they are aware, but again without recourse.

The one in Philly was broken into last June...it didn't go well for the would-be thieves.

Amazing. The place caters to law enforcement. That is worse than robbing the Doughnut shop. Humorous that he was monitoring the video surveillance at 4 a.m. in the morning.

I should clarify my earlier post. I could not get ahold of Firing Line, Inc. It was the company that they stole the logo from that I spoke with.

I just happened to look on Ammo Seek and it popped up. Must have just been released. I got 8 boxes. 4 for me and 4 for a buddy.

Reactions: texasrimfirenut
Still looking for this if anyone has any they want to trade up to center x for.
FB_IMG_1612842342627.jpg

E Arthur Brown has SK Match and some Lapua Midas and x-act. Was able to order two bricks SK.
Grabbed some earlier in the week from them and shipped same day.

Yea I broke down for 500 as well. Ugh. Thought I’d never have to pay these prices. But I had to go and buy a precision rifle for which I had no precision ammo. I have tons of 9mm. Anyone need any.

Have you thought about selling the 9mm to offset the cost of ammunition that you do need?

Honestly, I don't know. I more commonly I just receive it, but I stopped seeing ORM-D stickers a while ago. I think components are Hazmat while assembled rounds are not.

Or gunbroker. Just make sure to not plan on the auction ending on or near a major sporting event or national holiday.

Old auction trick.

On the flip side, I was able to grab a some 5.56, 12 Gauge and 22LR at lower than pandemic pricing last Sunday. It was frustrating, but about the Halftime show I started winning my auctions with relative ease.

not that either of these are a good price but they are or were in stock
Sk sold out. That was fast.

Hey I put a post up in the px hoping to trade or buy some cci sv or sk standard/ long range. Down to the end of my sv. Don’t need much but have a few matches coming up and seem to be late to the party every time some pops up. I’ll shoot my mini mags before I pay plandemic prices but hoping maybe someone can spare a few.

Hey I put a post up in the px hoping to trade or buy some cci sv or sk standard/ long range. Down to the end of my sv. Don’t need much but have a few matches coming up and seem to be late to the party every time some pops up. I’ll shoot my mini mags before I pay plandemic prices but hoping maybe someone can spare a few.

I need to keep the brick together but i think i got 6 boxes of center x if that will help ya out. Pm me if you could make that work for a few matches

What is the price range per round that you looking for the SV standard in and how much are you wanting to purchase?

300-500 I feel would at least get me through a few matches and hopefully give me enough time to get lucky when one of these places have some sk standard in stock. The cci sv also works great in my rifle. Just pm me a price of what you’ll take if willing to sell.

I don't have any to sell right now. I don't use SK Standard.
Nor could I if I had it, as I do not have PX access yet. My intent is to upgrade to support status as soon as I finish some books I purchased on the site which will be later this month.

However, I could pick up a brick of SK Standard the next time I am purchasing ammo as a target of opportunity. Then I could upgrade my account to supporter status a little early and respond to your PX Post. I just need a gentleman's agreement that you are willing to pay for shipping and the actual cost I buy it at. I'll need to know what price is to high for you though, so I can pass on it when shopping.

This should increase your odds of "catching a sale" if you have two eyes looking.

If this helps anyone, I have 62 boxes of this Lapua. I believe it is the same as the Midas today. It has the old packaging, so I am guessing 2008? It shot really good in an Anschutz we had for a while. I shoot it now in my 10/22 if I shoot it. I really don't need it any more. If anyone wants it, I will let them have all of it for $650 shipped. That's basically $10/box. Let me know. [email protected]

lapuam.jpg