• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to get used scope value?

sigtac

Private
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2008
Texas
Don’t want to violate any rules but I’m trying to see where I can get a value on a used scope so that I can list it. Prices seem to be all over the place. It’s a Nightforce 5-25x56 MOAR-T. Any help would be appreciated.

You might be able to get a starting point from something like the link below.

Bear in mind a quote something like this might be similar to what a dealer would give for a used car and, similarly, lower than what it would sell for directly to a buyer.

This site lists sales prices for new and used optics, often paired with guns so you'd have to separate the value somehow. The data will, of course, be incomplete and some of it will be aged but it may provide a starting point. A scope that sold for $1500 2 years ago might not be worth $1500 today.

Thanks. I just checked out the RKB Armory site and also listed on the boards here. I appreciate all of the help

Nightforce scopes sell regularly here, just search the FS archives.
This is what I do, you can do an advanced search and put in proper keywords for buy and sell forum. If enough on there I toss out highest and lowest and come up with average. Keep in mind many B&S items sell for less than asking.

Reactions: doubloon