• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where To Get Walnut Stock For FN SPR?

J-Ham

Aquamarine Team
Minuteman
  • Sep 21, 2009
    Whitefish, MT
    I can't use the 'search' function on my phone for some reason so I'm just going to ask...

It looks like I'm going to be trading for one of my FN SPR rifles back. It's currently in an A3 stock, but I'm thinking it might be nice in a walnut stock. Who should I look to for this? I'm just looking for something field grade, nothing super fancy like a Westley Richards or something, haha!

Kind of trying to replicate an original M40, maybe $500ish or so. Boyd's has some, not sure they're exactly the shape I'm wanting though. Are all walnut stocks created equal, or are some better than others?

I appreciate the help, boys.

Your spr most likely has the one piece bottom metal, but a two piece set is easy enough to find

They also have McMillan m40s that your spr will drop into for $199

Looks like Midwest has a lot of Winchester stocks, and I'm in St Louis every couple of months, so I think I'll just stop by next time & see what we can do. Thanks, rgv.