• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to go to sell a precision rifle with accessories

DarthurBG

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2023
Ball Ground, GA
I have an extra precision rifle that my daughter stopped using last year in favor of a 6BR from Badrock. It is a custom made 6.5 CR designed for PRS type matches. I am a new member as of last week. The package includes the rifle with Burris XTR II scope, case, the mags, and around 200 spent cases that have been shot once. and maybe 50 never shot rounds.

Thanks for any help on this.

Become a supporter which is 20 bucks and you can list it here. Or you can list on gunbroker.com

Thanks for the quick reply. I did that last week and have looked over the entire website and don't see where I can list it. I also sent a message as well. Does it take some time after you pay before you are allowed to sell? They could be on vacation too? Thanks again.

No no time just click on the forums tab near the bottom is the post exchange section. In there is the buy-sell-trade area. Just post as normal.

That's the px.

Screenshot_20230915_150552_Chrome.jpg

Where it says prefix select "firearm".
Thread title would be item description.