• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to purchase Seekins 34mm rings?

Re: Where to purchase Seekins 34mm rings?

contact liberty optics

He has 1 low set left

i just got the other one he had today, he will probably be a shot this week but will take care of you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">contact liberty optics

He has 1 low set left

i just got the other one he had today, he will probably be a shot this week but will take care of you

</div></div>

Sounds good. I just tried calling. BTW, I noticed on Seekins website that the lows are .92", and the highs are .95".

If this is correct, I don't understand why they would make 2 different heights if there is only a .05" difference.

Please enlighten me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: supernt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">contact liberty optics

He has 1 low set left

</div></div>

Sounds good. I just tried calling. BTW, I noticed on Seekins website that the lows are .92", and the highs are .95".

If this is correct, I don't understand why they would make 2 different heights if there is only a .05" difference.

Please enlighten me. </div></div>

actually high should be .97 or 1in

lows for 50mm obj's then the high for the 56mm obj optics

Yes, .97" is what I meant. I just ordered a set of the lows from Liberty Optics. NICE PEOPLE!