• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where to shoot in PDX?

vetski

Private
Minuteman
Well, we did it and moved to Oregon; Yamhill county to be specific. Now I need to know where to go and shoot. Suggestions for pistol, rifle and shotgun are welcome, and if I have to drive a bit I don't mind for a good range. Thanks,

Mike

Re: Where to shoot in PDX?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike1023</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, we did it and moved to Oregon; Yamhill county to be specific. Now I need to know where to go and shoot. Suggestions for pistol, rifle and shotgun are welcome, and if I have to drive a bit I don't mind for a good range. Thanks,

Mike </div></div>

There's an Oregon member meetup thread that deals with this question in quite a bit of detail.

Your best bets are TCGC as listed above, and Douglas ridge. Both are great places to shoot.

It depends on where you are located and how far you want to shoot. Douglas Ridge in Eagle Creek, OR. is on the East side and goes out to 1K. Tri-County is on the West side and goes out to 600. Both are good clubs.

Both TCGC and Douglas Ridge are great clubs. If your into the USPSA pistol type matches check out Albany Rifle and pistol club and Dundee. Albany also has a monthy 3 gun match that is very good practice and low key.