• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where you at Rudy...

Rudy is full of hot air. (I'm being kind). Put up or shut up Rudy. At this point, you do more harm. Even a neighbor of mine who will be voting for Donald doesn't believe it's real...because "the guy was blind" that took it in. That's how it works Rudy...people don't believe it because you ain't showing it. Maybe it really doesn't exist and you have great photo-shop people putting that crack pipe in his mouth - come out with it or STFU.

1603297156326.png

Qanon working overtime, I see. I thought Alex Jones was out there.

Heard him on a radio interview this morning, no new details.

Just tactics is all, i mean why drop it today and give the spin doctors all day today and tomorrow to lie and discredit the info when you can drop it close to the time of the dabate.

When you are fighting with career criminals you have to use the same tactics and get dirty.

Rudy's been taking about dropping stuff since sometime around the impeachment. Time to put it on the table or shut up. And, uh, try to stay out of Borat sequels.

Surprise surprise. Same shit as last time. Wake me when they actually have something and do something with it.

Rudy got caught with his hands in his pants by film maker Borat. His credibility is shot, at least what was left of it.

Reactions: ChadChadson