• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where's Waldo?

sinister

Rifle Pointer
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2002
Midland, Georgia
Different venue signs.

sniperschool1.jpg

guard sniper school.jpg
sfsc.jpg

marine school.jpg
stone-bay-4b49e4a2-0cc4-41b3-99fa-28cf8d84a32-resize-750.jpeg
5662977849_273f501d42_o.jpg

Fort,
Fort,
Fort,
Quantico
Stone's Bay is behind the Camp, near Courthouse Bay

Aliens... but they moved them to Area 52

PS, Met a guy you might know this weekend Dave, "Bull" Palmieri, fun guy, a little tall for my taste, but great dude
Glad I never told you how tall I was, or I wouldn’t have gotten that scope

PS, Met a guy you might know this weekend Dave, "Bull" Palmieri, fun guy, a little tall for my taste, but great dude
My favorite Bull Palmieri war story:

He and his team drive up on the site of a fresh IED ambush. One of the vehicles is laid out, one of the kids bent and bleeding.

"WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE?!"

"THE LT'S HIT!"

Taking charge, Bull puts out security, aiming everyone out, and pushes his guys out to back up the Legs. He grabs a med bag from his own Humvee and runs to tend to the fallen lieutenant who's trying to get a radio message out but failing.

"HEY, YOU'RE GOING TO BE OK, LIEUTENANT! STOP MOVING!"

Bull takes a knee next to him and does a quick survey on the wounded officer to tend the man's abdominal wound.

"THANK GOD. ARE YOU A MEDIC?!"

Bull smiles at him as he rips open a dressing and says, "NOPE -- BUT I STAYED IN A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LAST NIGHT!"

"AH, SHIT, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!"

Lieutenant patched up, he goes to check the line and adjust security and puts out arcs of fire when more friendly vehicles show up. He's got full charge of the scene when who shows up at his elbow but a command sergeant major.

"Shit, sorry Sergeant Major! I know they're your guys!'

"Hell Top, it looks like you're in charge here. Where do you need us?"

Fort,
Fort,
Fort,
Quantico
Stone's Bay is behind the Camp, near Courthouse Bay

Aliens... but they moved them to Area 52

AEA076FA-3359-4F73-839C-6A14480D2351.png

Here’s bull on our quail hunt before Pre! Hell of a guy!