• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Which 35 mm rings to use.

ghughescpa

Private
Minuteman
Feb 29, 2012
I normally use Ferrell rings on my rifles but it appears he is not doing 35 mm rings. I am putting a Mark 5 5-25 x 56 on an Impact Precision 737 with the standard 20 MOA integral rail. Any help or thoughts on ring selection would be appreciated.

Thanks looking around I can find the Badger rings but the Hawkins are out of stock everywhere I look. May go with the Badger.

I'll throw Leupold Mark 4 into the mix, too.

Thanks looking around I can find the Badger rings but the Hawkins are out of stock everywhere I look. May go with the Badger.

We have the 35mm Heavy Tacticals coming in stock right now. Just got a new batch in. The lows in 35mm Light Tacticals for the 3.6-18x44s are in stock. Let us know if you need anything.

Attachments

• 20191231_125709.jpg
    20191231_125709.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: stello1001
Badger, Leupold Mk4 or MDT rings/unimount are all great, solid options for 35mm/Mk5 scope. Leupold and MDT give you the option of mounting stuff on your rings with accessory caps but you can't get accessory caps for the Badgers (in 35mm).