• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which 6 mm to get

Build your own in your garage if you can carve out $200 for an action wrench and a barrel vice.

If you're more of a turn-key type, get the AI... but only if you're going to go full baller with a ZCO and RAPTAR.

I am getting a barrel from ES Tactical for my AT in 6mm BR. 1-7.5 and 20". Several people are making pre-fits in just about anything you could want. 6GT, 6BRA, 6Dasher and on and on. Pick one and don't look back because if you do you will be getting a 2nd 3ed 4th and so on. Good luck.

Reactions: t.j.Turner.375
E745B0E4-4019-4379-B65C-A7EE1D1461B3.jpeg

Do it

Sac , ts customs , mdt , Mpa , gap.

All make great stuff.

Nothing wrong with the gap rifle

74D80CD3-6143-4F5D-AEB5-39F2319FF31D.png

It’s $5200

I think people may have been thinking you were talking about the cheapened $2500 production class rifle

All make great stuff.

View attachment 8016710

It’s $5200

I think people may have been thinking you were talking about the cheapened $2500 production class rifl

All make great stuff.

View attachment 8016710

It’s $5200

I think people may have been thinking you were talking about the cheapened $2500 production class rifle
I like it, but I don’t like the eight month waiting.

Reactions: BurtG
Find an action in stock somewhere, have TS Customs spin you up a barrel, and you can have a badass custom rifle in 2-3 weeks.

For 6mm's I love the 6BRA.

Reactions: BurtG